Monday 9 October 2017

افنان عباسي



·         France – Paris
·         Afnan Abbasi – Palestine – Jerusalem










   This is an experience of a lifetime , I have been learning a lot for the past 4 days , it has been a very informative period , I enjoyed my time and I am waiting for the upcoming days , we went to a museum that discussed discrimination in the mankind , it was very connected to our issue in Palestine ,for the mere fact that I was exploring different violations , Germans , Africans , and different tribes ,  for me the trip to the museum was very informative on the personal level I found it to be one of the highlights in the trip in general .









   And for sure I cannot exclude the moment when I saw the Eiffel tour, it was a moment full of happiness and emotions, the fact that the Eiffel tour was next to me I still cannot believe it , it was beautiful seeing the Eiffel tour in the morning and in the night , the lights were mesmerizing , the people where friendly , seeing brides taking photos in the center of Paris with their grooms was heartwarming for me.





   I aim to see different places , to explore more than what I already did , to explore the French culture in an more expanded way , I aim to discuss the differences between the city people and the villages to some extent , for I saw a huge difference going from (Aubervilliers ) -the place we are currently staying in- to Paris the city , I saw a huge gap between the people in Aubervilliers and the people in Paris , here they are more friendly and more human if I can say so , but in Paris the friendly people were mainly the tourists , and not the original people in the city , I aim to discuss that fact with people who lives in Aubervilliers , I hope that I will have enough time to discuss various issues , till not this has been a very great trip and I am for better days to come , I think my smile shows it all  , lots of love from Paris.     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment