Thursday 24 May 2018

Beesan's report and photos...

That exchange programme in Palestine organized by CADFA and facilitated by  ERASMUS has been such a success. It has granted me  the chance to meet new people from different backgrounds who are interested in Palestine and its issues and build bridges with them, we shared many precious moments, learning and exchanging cultures, we shared the love of Palestine and the hatred to the occupation. We learnt about history, geography, and heard real stories from people are living in the critical points next to the crashes and gas pumps! It also helped me as Palestinian to show the good picture of Palestine -not that one shown in social media- and we are here trying our best to live life despite the occupation! Finally, it was a good chance for me to enrich my knowledge and understanding about the situation I am living in way better, and got me go to places  I would not go to alone. So I am so grateful for being part of it!

And here are some pictures of the precious, glad moments we have got to share

No comments:

Post a Comment